1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9X9 square baking pan.
2. In a small pot, heat the almond butter and mashed bananas. Stir until combined; set aside.
3. In a food processor, coarsely chop the almonds. Coarsely chop apricots, cranberries and cherries.
4. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in the seeds and oats. Fold in the almond butter mixture. Press the batter into prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
5. Let cool before cutting into bars/squares. Wrap individually in cellophane and store in fridge for up to 1 week.