Our potstickers are absolutely scrumptious. To please all the diners, we've provided meaty and vegan filling options
Potsticker Dough (makes 40)
1. Sift the flour and salt into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the hot water, little by little, stirring lightly in between additions. Keep adding the water until you can form the dough into a ball.
3. Let the ball sit, covered with a damp cloth for an hour.
4. On a floured surface, knead the dough for 5-6 minutes.
5. Shape the dough into a log and cut off 40 pieces.
6. Roll out into a 3-3.5 inch circle. Use a cookie cutter to cut them out.
7. Wrap the wrappers in plastic wrap until you are ready to use them; otherwise, they will dry out.
Sesame Chicken Filling
*Here are some other filling ideas:
You can swap out, pound for pound, the chicken for any of these combinations.