The Best Vegan and Carnivore Potstickers
Our potstickers are absolutely scrumptious. To please all the diners, we've provided meaty and vegan filling options
Potsticker Dough (makes 40)
1. Sift the flour and salt into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the hot water, little by little, stirring lightly in between additions. Keep adding the water until you can form the dough into a ball.
3. Let the ball sit, covered with a damp cloth for an hour.
4. On a floured surface, knead the dough for 5-6 minutes.
5. Shape the dough into a log and cut off 40 pieces.
6. Roll out into a 3-3.5 inch circle. Use a cookie cutter to cut them out.
7. Wrap the wrappers in plastic wrap until you are ready to use them; otherwise, they will dry out.
Sesame Chicken Filling
*Here are some other filling ideas:
You can swap out, pound for pound, the chicken for any of these combinations.
Comments are closed.